What is chartering and why is it important?
Chartering is registering members of your outpost with the National Royal Rangers Ministries. Charters expire on August 31st of each year and should be renewed. Chartering provides:
* Important information to the national ministry that helps monitor and shape the success and well-being of Royal Rangers.
* Support for the ongoing development and improvement of the ministry.
* A solid financial foundation for national and district ministry and preferred benefits for chartered outposts.
* Advancement of the important biblical cause of Royal Rangers to evangelize, equip, and empower the next generation of Christlike men and lifelong servant leaders.
We have created a single page handout that details the benefits of chartering your outpost. Please use this to educate your organization’s leadership on the benefits of chartering.
How to Charter
Chartering has been simplified through an online form at https://chartering.royalrangers.com. You will need:
* A church account number,
* The number of boys in each age group,
* Name and contact information of adult leaders,
* Name of your district (South Texas),
* Debit or credit card
Charter fees are $16 for boys and $25 for adult leaders.
* 15% discount on
-National and regional training events
-National and regional activities
* Discounts on
-STXRR Training Events
-STXRR Ranger Kids Day Camp
-Other STXRR Events
* Each chartered member of your outpost will receive a copy of the Rangers NOW newsletter
* Your outpost will get one free copy of the Outpost Promotional Kit
* An official outpost number
* Each of the first 225 leaders chartered in South Texas will receive a special 2019-2020 “Chartered Member” coin!
Example of STXRR Savings
This year an Adventure Ranger ($16 Charter) charter could have meant the following savings (not including National Benefits):
* Powwow – $10.00
* Ranger Kids Day Camp – $3.00
* Shooting Sports Day – $6.00
* FCF Spring Trace – $5.00
* Encounter – $8.00
* Camporama – $53-$70
* Discount Total: $85.00
* Charter Fee: $16.00
* Savings: $69.00